Clinical or Educational Psychologist
West London Community College
£54,000 full time equivalent
Part Time, 3 days per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical or Educational Psychologist to join our multidisciplinary team based in Uxbridge.
About the role
The successful applicant will be supporting our Adult College in West London which is set across 4 campuses. This is an excellent opportunity to join a newly established in-house clinical team which comprises of: Clinical Psychology, Speech and Language Therapy and Occupational Therapy. There will be opportunities to influence service development as you will be joining a team which demonstrates innovative and inclusive practice. An ideal opportunity for those looking to continue to develop their career working with adults on the Autistic Spectrum.
In brief, your role will involve:
- Providing clinical management and leadership for the psychology team in West London Community College
- Contributing to ongoing service development
- Carrying a specialist caseload for individuals with complex needs who also have a diagnosis of Autism.
- Providing a highly developed specialist psychology service to service users including: administering specialist cognitive and behavioural assessments (e.g. functional analysis, psychometric assessment etc), development of formulations and implementation of behavioural interventions within a scientist-practitioner framework.
- Working with others including: multi-disciplinary and multi-agency colleagues providing highly specialist advice and consultancy as required
- Providing expert psychological perspective to MDT working.
Key Skills Required
- Previous experience as a Practitioner Psychologist working with adults with Learning Disabilities
- Active HCPC registration
- Evidence of continuing professional development relevant to the setting
- Professional supervision
- A network of clinical colleagues with regular forums for peer reflection & practice development
- There are career development opportunities across the Group.
- Employees can access our internal platform The Hub which offers, employee discounts, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more!
- “One moment in time” which is an extra days annual leave each year for you to use on a day that’s important to you
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Salary Finance options (eg advances on earned pay) and the option to purchase private medical
To be considered for this opportunity please apply online today or contact Dr Helen Hughes, Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Regional Clinical Lead email@example.com for more details.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.