Job Title: Administrator
Salary: £10,717.20 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Part Time
Hours: 22.5 hours per week,Monday to Friday
We are currently seeking an experienced Administrator to join our Administration team based in Hanley Castle, Worcestershire.
About the role
The successful applicant will work alongside our existing team to provide an all-round administrative service, supporting the existing administration team to help predominantly with recruitment administration but also to ensure various office duties are completed on a daily basis and reporting into the Admin Manager. A fast-paced role where accuracy and a keen eye for detail is essential given the standards we work to within our industry and our dedication towards safeguarding and the wellbeing of those within our care. The role would suit a flexible administrator who is keen to support in a variety of different tasks.
In brief the role would involve:
- Supporting members of the wider administration team
- Processing recruitment-based administration duties for services within the Group
- Maintaining accurate records
- Supporting hiring managers with recruitment administration and the recruitment process
- Using inhouse IT systems such as our ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and HR system
- Covering reception and answering calls into the business (occasional)
This role would suit a confident and highly organised administrator with a flexible approach to their work and previous recruitment administration experience.
The following skills are essential:
- Relevant experience within a similar, fast paced Administration role
- Experience of recruitment administration and any experience with ATS systems (Applicant Tracking Systems) and HR systems would be advantageous
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to juggle a variety of tasks and prioritise workloads
- Effective and clear communication skills
- In return, we offer a £17,004 starting salary with increases available based on length of service
- 37.5 hours per week
- Free parking onsite
- A chance to be part of a business dedicated to providing the highest standards of care and best possible outcomes for those within our care
- A supportive, friendly team environment
- No two days are ever the same
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first class mental health support services
- Employee Reward Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
- Pension and benefits package
The Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS and necessary checks. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best outcome possible for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.