Adult Support Worker
Options West Sussex Supported Living, West Sussex
£19,052.80 - £19,676.80 per annum
Full time, Permanent
We currently have an excellent opportunity to join us as an Adult Support Worker in Felpham at our service West Sussex Supported Living. Full training and support provided, no previous experience required.
About the role
An ideal role for those looking to work with adults with varied and complex needs. As an Adult Support Worker your work will be challenging and rewarding in equal measure and you’ll be working in a residential environment where we maintain a strong safeguarding culture, where individuals are listened to, respected, and involved in as many decisions as possible.
Who are we looking for?
We provide an excellent training and induction programme, as such we can consider those with or without previous care experience. People have successfully joined us from a range of backgrounds such as; retail, hospitality, fitness, nursing, trades industries and more!
You’ll be someone who has a passion for care is willing to train to be qualified in the industry (funded by ourselves). You’ll have the flexibility to work shifts and will hold a valid UK driving licence / transport to and from work.
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can make a positive difference to the lives of others, and you are patient, empathetic, resilient, and resourceful we would love to hear from you.
- We offer support for individuals to progress within their roles, this includes funding for relevant qualifications.
- Everyone who joins us receives a fantastic central induction, along with a local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Access to an extensive training platform with a wide range of courses for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Career development opportunities across the Group.
- Employees can access our internal platform The Hub which offers, employee discounts for hundreds of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more!
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Salary Finance options (eg advances on earned pay) and the option to purchase private medical
- Plus, “One moment in time”, which is an extra day annual leave each year for you to use on a day that’s important to you
To be considered apply online today!
In line with changes to the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 anyone working in a CQC-registered care home in England for residents requiring nursing or personal care must have 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine unless they have a medical exemption.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.
We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.