Autism Practitioner - Roxby
Job Title: Autism Practitioner
Location: Roxby, 5.3 miles from Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
Starting Salary: £10.00 - £10.50 per hour, £22,360 - £23,478 per year. Enhanced overtime rate paid at time and a quarter.
£1000 per annum allowance paid monthly for night staff
Hours: Full Time Days or Nights – Part Time Days or Nights to fit within the current shift pattern, Bank
We currently have opportunities to join us an Autism Practitioner for our home, Roxby House based in Roxby, near Winterton & Scunthorpe. Whether you’re seeking a permanent role in a new sector, or you already have healthcare experience we would love to hear from you.
Roxby House is a specialist residential service, rated CQC Outstanding, which offers high quality support and accommodation for adults with autism, complex needs and/or learning disabilities. The service consists of 52- week care with an inhouse specialist clinical team. Small petting farm, sports hall, music and art rooms, on site café and more!
We currently have permanent, full and part-time roles available – Days and Nights. An ideal role for those interested in supporting adults with varied and complex needs. Your work will be challenging and rewarding in equal measure. Working in a residential environment where we maintain a strong safeguarding culture, individuals are listened to, respected, and involved in as many decisions as possible.
Full-time roles are an average of 43 hours per week (4 shifts on week 1 and 3 shifts on week 2). All roles follow a set two- week rolling rota with every other weekend off. Part time hours to fit within the current shift pattern. If you are unable to commit to the scheduled rota, flexible hours on a bank contract are available. DBS paid by the company.
Who are we looking for?
We provide an excellent training and induction programme, as such we can consider those with or without previous healthcare experience. Others have successfully joined us from a range of backgrounds such as; retail, hospitality, fitness, nursing, trades industries and more! You’ll be someone who has a passion for care and is willing to train to be qualified in the industry (funded by ourselves). If you’re looking for a rewarding role where you can make a positive difference to the lives of others, and you are patient, empathetic, resilient, and resourceful we would love to hear from you.
Why work for us?
- We are proud to be certified as Great Place to Work for the second year running, a certification based on employee feedback.
- We offer support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Employees have access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Bupa Employee Assistance Programme and Salary Finance options (eg advances on your earned pay)
- Additional day off called One Moment in Time for special occasions i.e. birthdays, anniversaries etc.
- Ability to buy up to 5 extra days holiday
- Electric car purchase scheme
- Refer a friend, earn £1000
- Enhanced overtime rates
- Double time paid for Bank Holidays
Apply online now or call 01724 733 777 for further information.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.