Adult Care Team Leader – Days or Nights
£11.25 per hour starting rate rising to £11.55 per hour after probation. (£25,155.00 to £25,825.80 per year)
Qualified to Level 3 rate of £12.15 per hour, £27,167.40 per year.
Permanent, Full Time
We are increasing our salaries! Here at Malvern View we want to ensure we attract the best possible talent to provide the best possible care to our residents and with this in mind we are pleased to announce an increase to our salaries.
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers, and Team Leaders and are interested in applications from those who are passionate about making a positive impact to the lives of others each day.
We currently have opportunities for Team Leader Days and Team Leader Nights at our service Malvern View based in Worcestershire. Malvern View is a specialist residential service for adults with complex needs, autism and learning disabilities. This is an ideal role for those looking to make a difference to the lives of others each day, as part of the services Managerial team you will work with other Team Leaders, House Managers, Flat Managers, the Deputy Manager and Registered Manager to provide the best possible care to our residents and support all team members in their roles as Support Workers.
Malvern View is a fantastic service to join. The site has excellent resources and facilities for our service users including a horticultural area, music, art and IT suites plus a specialist in-house clinical team who work with the operational teams and ensure a holistic approach to care.
Who are we looking for?
You may be an experienced Support Worker, Team Leader or Deputy Team Leader with care experience now looking for a new opportunity. You will currently hold a Level 2 NVQ in Health & Social Care and will be willing to work towards a Level 3/5.
- Local benefits which include: free parking, free meals and each Summer we host a festival for all residents and staff including food, music, games and activities.
- Support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- Central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Employees have access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Bupa Employee Assistance Programme and Salary Finance options (eg advances on your earned pay)
Apply online now or call 01684 312610 for further information.
In line with changes to the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 anyone working in a CQC-registered care home in England for residents requiring nursing or personal care must have 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine unless they have a medical exemption.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.
We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.