Support Worker opportunities - Young Adults
Roles available now for those with OR without any previous industry experience
Full training provided.
We currently have opportunities for Adult Support Workers and have roles available to start ASAP. Whether you are seeking a permanent role in a new sector, you have industry experience or, you are someone who has found yourself on the job market and you are looking for something more flexible / casual whilst you wait for your industry to open up once again, we have options for all.
Our adult specialist homes are based in Kirkby Lonsdale, Lindale, and Grange over Sands within commuting distance of Kendal, Barrow–in–Furness, Lancaster, Preston, Morecambe and surrounding towns. We have the following roles available, pay rates vary depending on experience:
- Adult Support Worker Days - £9.35 - £10.09 per hour, £21,149.70 - £22,823.58 per annum
- Adult Support Worker Nights - £9.35 - £10.09 per hour, £21,149.70 - £22,823.58 per annum
- Bank staff, a flexible role. No contract or set hours. You choose shifts from those available - £9.16 - £9.59 per hour.
Who are we looking for?
We provide an excellent training and induction programme and as such can consider those with or without previous care experience. People have successfully joined us from retail backgrounds, hospitality, fitness, nursing, trades industries and more!
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can make a positive difference to the lives of others, and you are patient, empathetic, resilient, and supportive we would love to hear from you.
These vacancies are based within our Options for Autism division, our adult specialist division of Outcomes First Group where we provide care and education to adults with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person centred approach and are looking for individuals to join us in providing the best possible outcomes, working as one team.
- Local benefits include free parking, free meals, take-away nights, team building and training days and more!
- You will have our support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme (discounts on bikes/equipment), Bupa Employee Assistance Programme and Salary Finance options such as advances on your earned pay when you need it most.
- We have recently also introduced “One moment in time” which is an extra days leave each year for you to use on a day special to you
- We are proud to have been certified as Great Place to Work for the second year running (based on feedback from our existing staff)
As full training is provided no previous industry experience is required. You will be someone who is passionate about care and improving the lives of others. You will be someone who is looking for more than just a job and would really enjoy making a positive contribution each day. You will be able to work the required shifts and will need to drive to be able to access the service.
Apply online now or call 07826088928 for further information.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.