Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Contract: Full Time – Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Flexible (expectation to be in the Bolton Office at least once a week and travel to sites when required)
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
Closing date: 28th July 2021
About the Group
Outcomes First Group is the largest independent provider of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we educate and care for.
We support children and young people with complex special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) such as Autism (ASC) as well as social, emotional mental health (SEMH), behavioural, physical challenges or a combination of these.
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join our growing, in house Marketing team at Outcomes First Group.
This is a varied and exciting role which will give you the opportunity to own key projects and develop the integrated marketing plans for our Education and Care divisions: Acorn Education & Care and Options Autism. The role will be integral in helping us engage Local Authorities and Parents to drive occupancy in these divisions. The key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to develop, deliver and report on the integrated marketing plans for Education and Care
- Execute and evaluate activity across areas such as social, web, campaigns, and PR
- Lead on projects to drive awareness and engagement with Local Authorities and Parents
- Support the redevelopment of our Options and Acorn websites, working closely with our digital agency.
- Support the development and positioning of our Options and Acorn brands to improve our brand articulation
- Liaise with our PR agency, collaborating with stakeholders to respond to opportunities and report on activity.
- Build relationships and work collaboratively with stakeholders to support the development and implementation of marketing plans
- Act as brand guardian and quality controller for the Options and Acorn Brands.
- Track and review all marketing activity to monitor effectiveness.
- Develop and apply good industry practice to our marketing work, continuously developing own expertise.
- Support the management of the Education and Care budget by ensuring efficient and effective use of resources.
- The critical responsibilities of this role are described above. They may be subject to reasonable changes in line with business need.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a creative and motivated Senior Marketing Executive who can demonstrate hands on experience in a similar role. As a company that continues to grow, we need someone who is results orientated and comfortable working to KPI targets with a growth mind-set.
The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of industry standard marketing tools such as Hootsuite, Microsoft Office, and Adobe packages.
You will have a passion for customer service and be experienced with stakeholder management and have the ability to work effectively under pressure when faced with multiple deadlines and conflicting demands.
Although not essential, it would be desirable if you were educated to degree level and had experience of working within our sector.
Why work for us
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
- Contributory Pension
- The Hub – employee discounts, recognition cards, well-being centre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary Finance
- Option to purchase private medical
If this sounds like your dream job and you meet all the requirements we’re looking for, we want to hear from you. You can apply using the link below and read more about Outcomes First Group here https://www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.