£20,481.76 to £20,683.00 (£9.16 - £9.25 per hour) pro rata depending on experience
9 month Fixed term contract, full time
Are you currently facing a career cross-roads and would like to explore new options?
Or, are you already experienced as a Support Worker / Care Worker?
If you have a passion for care and are now seeking a role where you can really make a positive impact on the lives of others, we would love to hear from you. We are hiring now for our home Phoenix House based in Holywell and have an opportunity for a Support Worker.
About the role
We are Options for Autism, a specialist residential services provider for adults with Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC), learning difficulties and complex needs.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for the safeguarding and quality care of residents at the home. Supporting residents with learning experiences both at home and within the community whilst also helping to develop domestic and personal skills. Reporting and recording key aspects of care. You will be part of a close-knit team all working towards the best possible outcomes for our residents.
This role is a day shift Support Worker vacancy and shifts are 3 on, 3 off working 8am – 8pm.
We can consider both experienced Support Workers and those with no previous care worker experience for this role as a thorough induction and training is provided
- All applicants must be willing to work towards (or already hold) the Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Adults)
- You will be proactive and keen to learn with a positive, passionate, and enthusiastic approach
- You will have effective communication skills, both written and verbal able to record information accurately
- You will have the flexibility and willingness to work shifts
- Ideally hold a valid UK driving licence and own transport to and from work
- Extensive training and career development across the Group
- A professional support network
- The Hub – our internal platform offering employee discounts for major retailers, recognition cards and a well-being centre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary Finance scheme
Please apply online now or call 01745 562500 for further information
In line with changes to the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 anyone working in a CQC-registered care home in England for residents requiring nursing or personal care must have 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine unless they have a medical exemption.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.
We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.