Adult Night Support Worker
Hickling Pastures, Melton Mowbray
£9.39- £9.90 per hour, £19,531.20 - £20,592.00 per annum
Full time, Permanent
We currently have an opportunity for a Night Support Worker to join our home Little Acre Annex which is based in Hickling Pastures, easily accessible from Leicester and Nottingham.
CQC rated Good, Little Acre Annex is a small, specialist home for adults with complex health needs. The home has a close knit, supportive team environment and full training is provided. Working night shifts you will be responsible for the safeguarding and wellbeing of the residents throughout the night, supporting with morning and night time routines and providing a handover to the day shift team. The service benefits from a range of quality equipment for our residents including adaptable beds, hoists to support movement into and out of wheelchairs/shower rooms and more. Full specialist training will be provided and we offer ongoing training and development to all employees.
An ideal role for those looking for an opportunity to make a positive difference to the lives of others every day.
Who are we looking for?
No previous experience is required for this role as full training is provided however applications will be welcome from those with previous experience as a Care Worker, Support Worker, Healthcare worker or similar.
We are looking for individuals with a true passion for caring for others. You will be a proactive individual who goes above and beyond to ensure the best possible outcomes for those entrusted within our care.
- You will have our support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme (discounts on bikes/equipment), Bupa Employee Assistance Programme and Salary Finance options such as advances on your earned pay when you need it most.
- We have recently also introduced “One moment in time” which is an extra days leave each year for you to use on a day special to you
- We are proud to have been certified as Great Place to Work for the second year running (based on feedback from our existing staff)
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.
We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.