Adult Night Support Worker
£21,149.70 – £22,283.58 per annum (£9.39 - £10.09 per hour)
Grange Over Sands
If you’re seeking a new career where you can make a positive difference to the lives of others, we would love to hear from you. We currently have the following opportunities to join us as a Night Support Worker at our homes, Greenacres site and Grange View based in Grange over Sands.
The Greenacres site role is a Full time, 12 month FTC role and is a specialist 24/7 residential service for young adults with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs.
The Grange View site is a Full time, permanent role an is a fantastic service which provides bespoke residential care and support to young adults with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs.
About the role
As a Night Support Worker, you will be responsible for working as part of a proactive team to ensure the highest standards of care are delivered to our residents, whilst also supporting with the upkeep and order of the home. You will be supporting with night and morning routines, following care plans, completing required paperwork, keeping the home clean and tidy and being available for any support required through the night. A key responsibility is to Safeguard all who are in our care and ensure their wellbeing and safety. Working 9pm to 9am on a regular rolling shift pattern of 5 on, 5 off.
This role doesn’t require previous Support Worker experience as full training is provided however applications from those with previous Healthcare or Care experience are welcome.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, flexible, compassionate, resilient, and calm under pressure with the desire to learn and work with adults with complex needs providing the best possible standards of care and outcomes. A driving licence is desirable.
- You will have our support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme (discounts on bikes/equipment), Bupa Employee Assistance Programme and Salary Finance options such as advances on your earned pay when you need it most.
- We have recently also introduced “One moment in time” which is an extra days leave each year for you to use on a day special to you
- We are proud to have been certified as Great Place to Work for the second year running (based on feedback from our existing staff)
If you would like to be considered please apply online today!
Options Autism are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.