Adult Care Team Leader
£24,862.50 - £27,271.40 per annum
Permanent, Full Time
Are you an experienced Support Worker, Deputy Team Leader or Team Leader now seeking a new challenge? If so we have an opportunity for you!
We are Options Autism, part of Outcomes First Group certified Great Place to Work for the past 2 years running. For 16 years we’ve been providing specialist care for adults with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. We are currently seeking a Team Leader to join our adult specialist home, Millfield based in Colsterworth within commuting distance of Melton Mowbray, Grantham, Peterborough and surrounding areas.
About the role
We currently have an opportunity to join us as Team Leader. The successful applicant will be supporting the Registered Manager in the smooth running of the home, supervising a team of dedicated Adult Support Workers and working as a proactive role model within the team. You will be responsible for safeguarding those entrusted within our care, sometimes dealing with challenging behaviours associated with autism. Other duties include liaising with other staff, working to agreed care plans and keeping the home clean and tidy.
Millfield House is an attractive Edwardian House set in beautiful grounds. The building and grounds have been adapted to cater for the residents complex needs with the opportunity for the residents to have privacy, but also to be able to access communal spaces for recreation and the development of independent living skills.
Who are we looking for?
You may be an experienced Support Worker, Team Leader or Deputy Team Leader with care experience now looking for a new opportunity. Essential: Level 2 NVQ in Health & Social Care (Level 3 desirable) must be willing to work towards Level 3.
- You will have our support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme (discounts on bikes/equipment), Bupa Employee Assistance Programme and Salary Finance options such as advances on your earned pay when you need it most.
- We have recently also introduced “One moment in time” which is an extra days leave each year for you to use on a day special to you
- We are proud to have been certified as Great Place to Work for the second year running (based on feedback from our existing staff)
We are recruiting now! To be considered please apply online today.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.