Job Title: Audit Lead Children's Services
Location: Homebased with National Travel
Contract Type: Permanent – Full Time
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Car Allowance: £4,000 per annum
About the Role
This is an exciting time to join Outcomes First Group as we continue to grow our established Audit Team. The Audit Lead will be responsible for ensuring our Children’s Services consistently meet high quality standards and regulatory compliance. You will take a lead role in coordinating and undertaking audits to ensure compliance and drive improvement. You will also work with the Group Head of Safeguarding to develop safeguarding networks and to develop and disseminate best practice. The successful candidate will work with the Director of Audit to produce management information reports and drive improvement to increase the 'Outstanding' ratings for our services.
Who we are looking for
The successful candidate will have recent experience as an Ofsted Inspector and will have demonstrable experience in leading and managing children’s services or quality assurance procedures. In depth knowledge of education and care regulation, quality standards and safeguarding will be vital for success within this role, making sure to keep updated with any changes. Furthermore, you will have an ability to work with multiple stakeholders and to build relationships at all levels within the group.
- Extensive experience in managing children’s services or carrying out quality assurance processes.
- Excellent knowledge of safeguarding legislation.
- Able to produce accurate reports for Executive Level.
- Able to travel UK wide including overnight stays away from home.
- Full driving licence, access to a car and business insurance.
About the Group
Outcomes First Group is the largest independent provider of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we educate and care for.
Our divisional brands include Acorn Education and Care, National Fostering Group and Options Autism.
Why work for us?
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
- “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer