Job Title: e-Learning Designer
Location: Homebased with require to attend the Bolton Office
Contract Type: Full Time - Fixed Term Contract for 12 Months
Salary: Competitive depending on expeirence
If you really want to make your mark in a rapidly growing business that is committed to improving the lives of children and young people, we have the role for you.
Outcomes First Group is one of the largest independent providers of high-quality foster care, special needs education and residential care. Our vision is to build incredible futures by empowering vulnerable young people in the UK to be happy and to make their way in the world. Every day we improve the lives of thousands of young people, their families and communities through a relentless focus on caring and learning.
We have recently established a new Learning and Talent function to meet the training needs of around 12,000 employees and Foster Carers. We are now seeking a talented e-Learning Designer to join the team on a 12-month FTC.
Who are we looking for?
The role will require you to translate complex and detailed information into easily digestible content for a diverse audience using Articulate 360 and RISE. You will also be responsible for the training solution from the initial writing stage to the finished product, ensuring its quality throughout. As such it requires advisory, creative and project management skills.
To be considered for this role you will need great creative skills and be able to demonstrate this via previous examples of your work
The ideal candidate will be comfortable liaising with a variety of subject matter experts. In order to ensure learning effectiveness and a demonstratable business impact, the design will be underpinned by an evaluation model.
You should be someone who takes pride in their work and who can take projects on and see them through to a successful outcome.
- Experienced user of Articulate 360, RISE and LMS, preferably Kallidus Learn.
- Copywriting and exemplary spelling and grammar to create high quality content
- Good project management skills
- Creative with an eye for detail and a talent for making e-Learning fun
- Extensive knowledge of digital and e-learning training solutions
- Competent in the use of multimedia software with the ability to develop skills in editing images, audio and video clips
- Ability to create pre and post evaluation surveys
- Excellent planning, time management and communication skills
- Build relationships and work closely with existing permanent e-Learning designer and other expert colleagues to make sure content is accurate, consistent and meets all policy and regulatory requirements
- To be successful in this role you will need great creative skills and be able to demonstrate this via previous examples of your work
If this sounds like the job for you, and you meet all the requirements we’re looking for (and more), we want to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.