Night Support Worker
£9.35 - £9.85 per hour, £21,149.70 – £22,283.58 per year depending on experience
Full time, Permanent
We currently have opportunities to join us at our service, Grange View based in Grange over Sands. Grange View is a fantastic service which provides bespoke residential care and support to young adults with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. We have opportunities to work Day or Night shifts and also have opportunities for those looking for more flexible working arrangements. Previous healthcare industry experience isn’t required as full training is provided.
As a Support Worker every day is different, and activities will be wide and varied. You will be working as part of a close knit, supportive team to provide the highest possible standards of care. The role will involve supporting the young adults to develop independent life skills and planning activities for the day such as trips to the beach / the Lakes, horse riding, swimming, pamper days and more. We welcome applications from creative individuals who have ideas to share on how to make each day as fulfilling as possible, contributing to the best possible outcomes for those entrusted within our care.
- Local benefits include free parking, free meals, take away nights, team building and training days and more!
- You will have our support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Employees have access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Bupa Employee Assistance Programme and Salary Finance options (eg advances on your earned pay)
- We have recently also introduced “One moment in time” which is an extra days leave each year for you to use on a day special to you, such as your child’s first day at school.
- We are proud to have been certified as Great Place to Work for the second year running (based on feedback from our existing staff)
As full training is provided no previous industry experience is required. You will be someone who is passionate about care and improving the lives of others. You will be someone who is looking for more than just a job and would really enjoy making a positive contribution each day. You will be able to work the required shifts and will need to drive to be able to access the service.
Apply online now or call 07826088928 for further information.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.