Senior Support Worker – Young Adults
£9.60 - £10.20 per hour, equivalent £21,216 - £22,542 per annum depending on experience
Permanent, full time
Are you an experienced Support Worker / Care Worker now seeking a new challenge as Senior Support Worker? If so we would love to hear from you.
We are Options Autism, part of Outcomes First Group certified Great Place to Work for the past 2 years running. For 16 years we’ve been providing specialist care for adults with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Support Worker to join our adult specialist home, Millfield based in Colsterworth within commuting distance of Melton Mowbray, Grantham, Peterborough and surrounding areas.
As a Senior Support Worker you will be responsible for providing the highest levels of support and care to the residents of Millfield House whilst also leading by example as a positive role model, supporting Management with the smooth operations of the home. Millfield House is an attractive Edwardian House set in beautiful grounds. The home is a dedicated adult services facility for residents with a diagnosis of autism, severe learning difficulties and associated challenging behaviour. The building and grounds have been adapted to cater for the residents complex needs with the opportunity for the residents to have privacy, but also to be able to access communal spaces for recreation and the development of independent living skills.
For this role we are seeking those with previous experience within the care sector as a Support Worker or Care Worker now looking for a senior post. If you are interested in entering into such a role but do not have industry experience, we do have other opportunities available where full training and support is provided. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic, able to lead by example and inspire those around them.
- You will have our support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme (discounts on bikes/equipment), Bupa Employee Assistance Programme and Salary Finance options such as advances on your earned pay when you need it most.
- We have recently also introduced “One moment in time” which is an extra days leave each year for you to use on a day special to you
- We are proud to have been certified as Great Place to Work for the second year running (based on feedback from our existing staff)
We are recruiting now! To be considered please apply online today.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for