Holywell, North Wales
£42,000 full time equivalent
Part Time, 7.5 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to join our multidisciplinary team based in Holywell, North Wales.
About the role
The successful applicant will be supporting our North Wales Adult sites in Holywell. This is an excellent opportunity to join an already established inhouse clinical team which comprises of: Clinical Psychology, Speech and Language Therapy and Occupational Therapy. There will be opportunities to influence service development as you will be joining a team which demonstrates innovative and inclusive practice. Quality of life measures are used to drive support and service development within strong MDT and clinical governance processes. An ideal opportunity for those looking to continue to develop their career within the Learning Disabilities specialism.
In brief, your role will involve:
- Providing evidence based assessments and recommend best course of intervention, developing comprehensive transition
- Formulating and delivering on individual Occupational Therapy intervention programmes, using your knowledge of evidence based practice and intervention options and using clinical assessment, reasoning and intervention skills to include motor sensory cognitive/perceptual assessments
- Evaluating client progress, reassessing and altering intervention programmes as required
- Representing the occupational therapy service or individual clients at multi-disciplinary meetings to ensure the delivery of integrated occupational therapy intervention by discussing client care, progress and involvement in transition planning
Key Skills Required
- Active HCPC registration and experience of working with our specific client group.
- Specialist knowledge of OT assessments and interventions
- Experience of representing occupational therapy within the context of multi-disciplinary and multi-agency treatment and care
- Professional supervision
- A network of clinical colleagues with regular forums for peer reflection & practice development
- There are career development opportunities across the Group.
- Employees can access our internal platform The Hub which offers, employee discounts, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more!
- “One moment in time” which is an extra days annual leave each year for you to use on a day that’s important to you
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Salary Finance options (eg advances on earned pay) and the option to purchase private medical
To be considered for this opportunity please apply online today or contact Dr Helen Hughes, Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Regional Clinical Lead firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.