Adult Support Worker
£9.39- £9.90 per hour, £19,531.20 - £20,592.00 per annum
Are you an experienced Support Worker or Care Worker interested in working within a specialist environment supporting young adults with autism, learning disabilities and associated needs? If so, we would love to hear from you. We are recruiting now for our home Little Acre Annex based in Melton Mowbray.
Our adult specialist home is based in Melton Mowbray within commuting distance of Leicester, Grantham, Nottingham and surrounding areas. CQC rated Good, Little Acre Annex is a specialist home for adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and sensory impairments.
The home has a small, close knit team environment and the focus of the role will be on supporting residents with day to day care and personal needs. Working closely as a team to ensure the bespoke care plans are being implemented, accurately recording information and working to the highest possible standards. An ideal role for those looking for an opportunity with excellent training where you will be supported every step of the way.
We have the following roles available (pay rates vary depending on experience):
- Adult Support Worker Days/Nights - £9.39- £9.90 per hour, £19,531.20 - £20,592.00 per annum
- Bank staff, a flexible role. No contract or set hours. You choose shifts from those available - £9.16 - £9.36 per hour.
Who are we looking for?
If you have experience as a Care Worker, Support Worker, Healthcare worker or similar we would love to hear from you. We are looking for individuals with a true passion for caring for others. You will be a proactive individual who goes above and beyond to ensure the best possible outcomes for those entrusted within our care.
- Rewarding our colleagues and career development and progression is something we are passionate about
- We offer support for individuals to progress within their roles, this includes funding for relevant qualifications.
- Everyone who joins us receives a fantastic central induction, along with a local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Employees have access to an extensive training platform with a wide range of courses for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- There are career development opportunities across the Group.
- Employees can access our internal platform The Hub which offers, employee discounts, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more!
- “one moment in time” which is an extra days annual leave each year for you to use on a day that’s important to you
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Salary Finance options (eg advances on earned pay) and the option to purchase private medical
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.
We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.