Young Adult Support Worker
£20,243.60 - £20,751.90 per year, £9.16 - £9.40 per hour
Permanent, full time
We currently have opportunities available for those looking for more than just a job, where each day you can really make a positive impact and help improve the lives of others. If you’re looking for a rewarding career where you’ll be fully trained and supported, we would love to hear from you.
About the role
Our home, Millfield House is a specialist service for adults with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. CQC rated good, based in Colsterworth within commuting distance of Melton Mowbray, Grantham, Peterborough and surrounding areas.
The environment is welcoming, supportive, and homely. The team work closely to ensure the best possible standards of care are always achieved. Supporting with day to day activities and personal care whilst also encouraging each individual to be active in the community and spend time on the activities they enjoy the most. No two days are the same and we welcome applications from those who have creative ideas on how to make each day as fun and fulfilling as possible.
Who are we looking for?
We provide an excellent training and induction programme and as such can consider those with or without previous care or healthcare experience. People have successfully joined us from retail backgrounds, hospitality, fitness, nursing, trades industries and more!
You will be someone who is caring and proactive, capable of working shifts and now looking for somewhere you can settle and develop.
- We offer support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Employees have access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a “Cycle to Work scheme” where you can save money on bikes and equipment, an Employee Assistance Programme where you have direct access to professional support and Salary Finance options which offer benefits such as advances on your earned pay when you need it.
- We also offer “one moment in time” which is an extra days annual leave each year for you to use on a day that’s important to you
- We are proud to be certified as Great Place to Work for the second year running, a certification based on employee feedback.
To proceed with your application, please apply today or contact the service to find out more 01476 860 270. We are actively recruiting and can accommodate start dates ASAP.
Your new career is just a few more steps away!
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.
We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.