SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
REGION: Stockport, Greater Manchester
This is an exciting time to join Reddish Hall as we expand our provision with the opening of The Hive, our new vocational unit.
Line Manager: Head of English
Must be able to teach GCSE and Functional Skills
Interested candidates are invited for a tour of school on 4 May at 10am. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Under the reasonable direction of the Senior Leadership Team, carry out the professional duties of a school teacher as set out in the current School policies. Uphold the professional code of Teachers’ Standards.
Teach in accordance with the ethos, organisation and policies of the school as a fully committed member of the teaching team and as detailed in the specific duties and core standards below.
Areas of Responsibilities & Key Tasks
Teaching & Learning
• Be responsible for the learning and the achievement of all pupils in the class(es) ensuring equality of opportunity for all;
• Planning and preparing schemes of work and lesson plans;
• Create a purposeful learning environment;
• Teaching, according to individual educational needs, the pupils assigned to him/her, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the pupils in school and elsewhere;
• Teach engaging and motivating lessons informed by well-grounded expectations of learners and designed to raise levels of attainment;
• Know how to make effective personalised provision/effectively provide differentiated tasks for those they teach;
• Have high expectations of young people including a commitment to ensuring that they can achieve their full educational potential and to establishing fair, respectful, trusting, supportive and constructive relationships with them;
• Know how to use skills in literacy, numeracy and ICT to support their teaching and wider professional activities;
• Use assessment as part of their teaching to diagnose learners’ needs, set realistic and challenging targets for improvement, and plan future teaching.
Please see Job Description
What we can offer you
A commitment to support you in developing new skills through a wide range of professional development opportunities and experiences
The opportunity to make a huge contribution to the education and lives of children who respond very positively to high quality teaching.
A friendly and inclusive working environment
Free school meals
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.