Job Title: Team Leader - Days
Location: Dragonby near Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
Salary: £21,912 - £24,193 per annum
We currently have an opportunity for a Team Leader - Days at our home at Thorpe House based in Dragonby, near Scunthorpe. If you are an experienced Senior Support Worker, Team Leader or Deputy now seeking a new opportunity we would love to hear from you!
Thorpe House is a small, specialist residential service for young adults with autism, complex needs or learning disabilities. The service accommodates 11 residents and has a large recreational area and activity rooms plus access to the facilities of our other service Roxby House which is nearby and has a sports hall, music and woodwork rooms, a sensory room, hydrotherapy suite and onsite café.
An ideal role for those interested in supporting adults with varied and complex needs. Your work will be challenging and rewarding in equal measure. Working in a residential environment where we maintain a strong safeguarding culture, individuals are listened to, respected, and involved in as many decisions as possible.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has worked within a care environment previously as a Senior Support Worker, Team Leader or Deputy Team Leader. Knowledge and experience of autism, complex needs and learning disabilities is preferred. You will currently hold a Level 2 NVQ in Health & Social Care and will be willing to work towards a Level 3/5.
· We offer support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
· A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
· Employees have access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
· Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
· We also offer a “Cycle to Work scheme” where you can save money on bikes and equipment, an Employee Assistance Programme where you have direct access to professional support and Salary Finance options which offer benefits such as advances on your earned pay when you need it.
· We also offer “one moment in time” which is an extra days annual leave each year for you to use on a day that’s important to you
· We are proud to be certified as Great Place to Work for the second year running, a certification based on employee feedback.
Apply online now or call 01724 733 777 for further information.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.