Job Title: Marketing Manager – Maternity Cover
Contract: Full Time – 12 months fixed term contract
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Remote working from the Bolton Head Office
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum
About the Group
Outcomes First Group is the largest independent provider of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we educate and care for.
Outcomes First Group’s Fostering business operates under the brand of The National Fostering Group (NFG).
With over 20 years of experience in foster care, we are the largest independent UK fostering agency and have the largest community of foster parents. Across the country, we provide foster care services to local authorities, working with them to secure high quality foster care to children and young people in need.
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our in house marketing team at OFG. This exciting and varied role will give you the opportunity to own, develop and implement the marketing plans for our fostering division; National Fostering Group.
The National Fostering Group is the largest Independent Fostering Group in the UK and you will work collaboratively with our foster carer recruitment team to drive conversions and achieve targets. You will define activity and objectives across areas such as websites, social, campaigns and PR ensuring we are raising awareness and engagement with potential foster carers.
You will directly manage two Marketing Executives, ensuring all projects are completed within timescales and to and exceptional standard. You will act as brand guardian and quality controller for NFG and ensure all marketing is produced to a high standard. This will guarantee our content is consistent, accurate and in line with the Group’s mission, vision and values.
- As a senior member of the marketing team, consider our broader strategic priorities and work across the group as and when needed deputising for the Marketing Director when required.
- Create, own, develop and evaluate the marketing plans for NFG to drive foster carer recruitment.
- Work collaboratively with the carer recruitment team to drive conversions to achieve targets, leading in- year intervention activity where needed.
- Lead the development and positioning of NFG as the leading Independent Fostering Agency in the UK.
- Define activity and objectives across areas such as websites, social, campaigns and PR.
- Accountability for digital agency performance against agreed KPIS.
- Appoint and manage a new agency partner with support from the Marketing Director.
- Lead the creation and development of an industry-leading national carer recruitment campaign.
- Represent attraction marketing to support CRM implementation.
- Act as brand guardian and quality controller for NFG
- Line Management of 2 x Marketing Executives
- Track and review all marketing activity to monitor effectiveness.
- Develop and apply good industry practice to our marketing work, continuously developing own expertise.
- Managing the NFG budget, ensuring efficient and effective use of resource.
- The critical responsibilities of this role are described above. They may be subject to reasonable changes in line with business need.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a creative and motivated Marketing Manager who can demonstrate hands on experience in a similar role. As a company that continues to grow, we need someone who is results orientated and comfortable working to KPI targets with a growth mind-set.
You must have a passion for customer service and be experienced with stakeholder management. Previous experience of project management is essential and the ability to work effectively under pressure when faced with multiple deadlines and conflicting demands.
Although not essential, it would be desirable if you were educated to degree level and had experience of working within our sector.
Why work for us
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
- Contributory Pension
- The Hub – employee discounts, recognition cards, well-being centre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary Finance
- Option to purchase private medical
If this sounds like your dream job and you meet all the requirements we’re looking for, we want to hear from you. You can apply using the link below and read more about Outcomes First Group here https://www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.