Job Title: Marketing Manager – Permanent
Contract: Full Time – Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Remote working from the Bolton Head Office
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum
About the Group
Outcomes First Group is the largest independent provider of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we educate and care for.
We support children and young people with complex special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) such as Autism (ASC) as well as social, emotional mental health (SEMH), behavioural, physical challenges or a combination of these.
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our in house marketing team at OFG. This exciting and varied role will give you the opportunity to own, develop and implement the marketing plans for our Education and Care divisions; Acorn Education & Care and Options Autism.
This role will be integral in raising awareness and engagement with Local Authorities and Parents to drive occupancy in our Education and Care divisions. You will collaborate with our Heads of Service to define activity and objectives across areas such as websites, social, campaigns and PR.
You will directly manage one Senior Marketing Executive, ensuring all projects are completed within timescales and to and exceptional standard. You will act as brand guardian and quality controller for our Education and Care divisions and ensure all marketing is produced to a high standard. This will guarantee our content is consistent, accurate and in line with the Group’s mission, vision and values.
- As a senior member of the marketing team, consider our broader strategic priorities and work across the group as and when needed deputising for the Marketing Director when required.
- Create, own, develop and evaluate the integrated marketing plans for Education and Care.
- Define activity and objectives across areas such as websites, social, campaigns and PR.
- Drive awareness and engagement with Local Authorities and Parents
- Own the redevelopment of our Options and Acorn websites, managing our digital agency.
- Lead the development and positioning of our Options and Acorn brands.
- Manage PR for Education and Care, collaborate with Heads of Service to craft thought leadership contributions.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to drive visibility of plans and define success.
- Act as brand guardian and quality controller for the Options and Acorn Brands.
- Line Management of a Senior Marketing Exec
- Track and review all marketing activity to monitor effectiveness.
- Develop and apply good industry practice to our marketing work, continuously developing own expertise.
- Managing the Education and Care budget, ensuring efficient and effective use of resource.
- The critical responsibilities of this role are described above. They may be subject to reasonable changes in line with business need.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a creative and motivated Marketing Manager who can demonstrate hands on experience in a similar role. As a company that continues to grow, we need someone who is results orientated and comfortable working to KPI targets with a growth mind-set.
You must have a passion for customer service and be experienced with stakeholder management. Previous experience of project management is essential and the ability to work effectively under pressure when faced with multiple deadlines and conflicting demands.
Although not essential, it would be desirable if you were educated to degree level and had experience of working within our sector.
Why work for us
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
- Contributory Pension
- The Hub – employee discounts, recognition cards, well-being centre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary Finance
- Option to purchase private medical
If this sounds like your dream job and you meet all the requirements we’re looking for, we want to hear from you. You can apply using the link below and read more about Outcomes First Group here https://www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.