Job Title: Sales Invoicing Controller
Contract Type: Permanent – Full Time
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Invoicing Controller to join our Finance team at our Bolton Office. Working closely along the Sales Invoicing Coordinator and the Credit Control Team you will be responsible for the whole invoicing process for Local Authorities from raising invoices and managing any related queries. The role will include checking invoices for accuracy and creating credit notes on a timely basis for our schools, whilst also maintaining admission and placement data on our systems to ensure efficient running of invoicing.
About the Group
Outcomes First Group is the largest independent provider of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we educate and care for.
Our divisional brands include Acorn Education and Care, National Fostering Group and Options.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in processing Sale invoices in a fast paced work setting, with excellent understanding and application of MS Office and Excel a must. The post holder will work well independently and have the ability to work to monthly deadlines. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as you will be liaising with managers and suppliers on a daily basis.
- Experience of processing Sales invoices
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Taking ownership of tasks and using own initiative
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Exceptional eye for detail
Why work for us?
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
- “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer