Telephony Business Analyst
Location: Bolton Head Office
Hours: Full time
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum (pro rata)
Contract: Fixed Term Contract for 6 months
About the role:
Outcomes First Group is embarking on a strategic replacement/upgrade of its existing Telephony Solution. The business has grown considerably in recent years resulting in a number of different Telephony Systems being used across the various parts of the business. Funding has been secured to commence the replacement of the Telephony Systems at several critical sites/services over a period of six months.
This role is to lead the analysis and implementation of our chosen Telephony Solution across multiple sites, working closely with business stakeholders, internal technicians and 3rd Party delivery partners. You will be investigating a range of configurable solutions across all areas of the business, gathering business information, working with suppliers, investigating the current requirements, and planning the replacement technology.
Your time will be split between Implementation Planning activities alongside business and data analysis ensuring the chosen 3rd party supplier delivers fit for purpose telephony solutions into all in-scope sites.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of successfully delivering IT Telephony projects across a multi-site business. You will have awareness of Telephony platforms such as Avaya, Samsung, Panasonic, Mitel, 3CX and Virtual Telephony.
Our ideal candidate will have solid experience of working with business colleagues to identify, document and prioritise business and use requirements. We need someone who is self-motivated and able to work calmly under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Although not essential, it would be advantageous if you have Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or PRINCE II certification.
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent qualifications.
- Experience of Network and Telephony projects is essential.
- Awareness of Telephony platforms such as Avaya, Samsung, Panasonic, Mitel, 3CX and Virtual Telephony.
- Strong track record of successfully delivering IT Telephony projects across a multi-site business.
- Solid experience of working with business colleagues to identify, document and prioritize business and user requirements.
- Ability to work calmly when under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with challenging customers.
- Be able to work independently and tackle tasks proactively.
- Show good initiative and take ownership of tasks or issues.
- Have a professional and friendly demeanour, positive and flexible attitude and excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- The post holder will be expected to travel to school and office locations in the UK when required.
Outcomes First Group is the largest independent provider of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we educate and care for.
Our divisional brands include Acorn Education and Care, National Fostering Group and Options.
Why work for us?
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the group
- Professional support network
- Excellent training programmes
- “Your Wellbeing Matters”
- Employee Rewards Hub
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and we expect all employees to share this commitment. All appropriate safeguarding/DBS checks will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer