Job Title: Occupational Therapist
Location: Underley Garden, Kirkby Lonsdale
Salary: £24,000 - £34,000 depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our fantastic clinical provision at Underley Garden based in Kirkby Lonsdale. As Occupational Therapist, you will implement a holistic, therapeutic approach to helping our children and young people in their daily lives, ensuring they are safe, comfortable, and healthy.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing clinical provision, working as part of a team committed to helping children with varied and complex needs. Your work will be challenging and rewarding in equal measure and you will be working in a setting where we maintain a strong safeguarding culture, where children and young people are listened to, respected and involved in as many decisions as possible.
Quality is always top of our agenda and we pride ourselves on the quality of what we do. We are looking for an Occupational Therapist who shares our vision to build incredible futures by empowering vulnerable young people in the UK, to be happy and to make their way in the world. You will work collaboratively, attending internal and external meetings and helping to ensure the delivery of a co-ordinated multidisciplinary service.
We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist with evidence of post qualification CPD and active HCPC registration. You will be experienced in working with children and young people. ASC experience and knowledge would be great but just as important are the right motivation, personal qualities and knowledge to provide a safe, caring environment where every child can thrive.
Why join us?
- Everyone who joins us receives a fantastic central induction, along with a local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- All staff have access to an extensive training platform with a wide range of courses for personal development.
- Career development opportunities across the Group
- Employees have access to our internal platform The Hub which offers; employee discounts, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more!
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Salary Finance options (such as advances on earned pay) and the option to purchase private medical.
- We have recently also introduced “One moment in time” which is an extra days leave each year for you to use on a day special to you, such as your child’s first day at school
- We are proud to be recognised as Great Place to Work certified™ Nov 2020 – Nov 2021 for the second year running.
Applications are invited online, and if you have any further questions regarding how to apply please contact 015242 71569
The Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS and necessary checks. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best outcome possible for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for