Health Care Assistant
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays per annum (52 week)
We’re looking for a Health Care Assistant to join Outcomes First Group. Situated at Acorn Park School, the post holder will provide a range of duties relating to the medical and therapeutic needs of the children, young people and families/carers in the OFG services that fall within the East Anglia Wellbeing & Clinical Team.
Someone with a holistic and integrated approach to care, education and clinical services would be perfect for this role.
About the role
The Health Care Assistant is an exciting new role and we are looking for a committed and enthusiastic clinician excited by working within times of transformative change. You will be located within Acorn Park School, and will be part of the Therapy and Well Being Team.
The post-holder will work within the overall framework of the service policies and procedures and support the integration of their specific service in the day to day running of the provision and in line with the Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP) for our young people as required.
The post holder will be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing services of, but not limited to - Educational Psychology, Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational and Sensory Integration Therapy, Psychotherapy, Clinical Psychology, Therapy Assistants and other appropriate professions as the allocated services require to meet the needs of children and young people.
A few reasons we think we are a great place to work
- Everyone who joins us receives a fantastic central induction, along with a local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- All staff have access to an extensive training platform with a wide range of courses for personal development.
- Career development opportunities across the Group
- Employees have access to our internal platform The Hub which offers; employee discounts, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more!
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Salary Finance options (such as advances on earned pay) and the option to purchase private medical.
- We have recently also introduced “One moment in time” which is an extra days leave each year for you to use on a day special to you, such as your child’s first day at school
- We are proud to be recognised as Great Place to Work certified™ Nov 2020 – Nov 2021 for the second year running.
Applications are invited online. If you have any questions regarding how to apply or to discuss the opportunity further please contact Elizabeth Hart Psychological Therapy Lead– Elizabeth.Hart@acornparkschool.co.uk.
Please contact Dr. Leanne Johnson, Consultant Clinical Psychologist & Regional Head of Children’s Clinical Services to find out more about Clinical Services within Outcomes First Group; Leanne.Johnson@hillcrest-cs.co.uk
The Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS and necessary checks. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best outcome possible for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for