Barton upon Humber / Wakefield
37.5 hours per week
30 days holiday plus bank holidays
£18,610 - £23,853 Depending on experience
Outcomes First Group are a leading provider of education and care for children, young people and adults with complex needs and we now have an opportunity to join us as a Therapies Assistant.
About the role and what we are looking for
The Therapies Assistant role is an exciting role, covering multiple sites in a geographical operating region across residential care and education. We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual excited by working within times of transformative change. You will mainly be located within our Options Barton School, as well as Meadowcroft in Wakefield, and will support therapies across these sites. As such we do require those with their own transport for this role. You will work within the overall framework of the service policies and procedures and support the integration of their specific service in the day to day running of each provision. A key aspect of the role will be to support the delivery of evidence-based interventions to our wider teams in meeting our children, young peoples and adult’s needs in line with set Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP).
The post holder will be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing services of, but not limited to -, Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational and Sensory Informed interventions, Psychotherapy, Clinical Psychology, and other appropriate professions as the allocated services require to meet the needs of children, young people and adults.
A few reasons we think we are a great place to work
- Everyone who joins us receives a fantastic central induction, along with a local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- All staff have access to an extensive training platform with a wide range of courses for personal development.
- Career development opportunities across the Group
- Employees have access to our internal platform The Hub which offers; employee discounts, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more!
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Salary Finance options (such as advances on earned pay) and the option to purchase private medical.
- We are proud to be recognised as Great Place to Work certified™ Nov 2020 – Nov 2021 for the second year running.
Applications are invited online, and if you have any further questions regarding how to apply please contact Drew McAnespie, Locality Clinical Lead (drew.mcanespie optionsautism.co.uk).
The Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS and necessary checks. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best outcome possible for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.