Learning Disabilities Psychologist
Roxby, North Lincolnshire (flexible for some home working)
£38,760 - £42,840 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a Practitioner Psychologist to join our multidisciplinary team based in North Lincolnshire. An ideal opportunity for those with experience of working with adults who have a diagnosis of Learning Disability and, or Autism Spectrum Disorder. Newly qualified Practitioner Psychologists will also be considered for this role.
About the role
The successful applicant will be based at Roxby, but will support the region providing a dedicated service to our adult homes working collaboratively with the services, promoting the well-being and best interests of the individuals we support and the effectiveness of the service in achieving its aims and objectives. You will be playing an integral role within our expanding clinical team and have opportunities to work with adults in a range of different services. The successful candidate will undertake all aspects of Psychology duties, working within the ethical framework provided by the rules of professional conduct. Also, to provide advice, information and training to staff, other members of the multidisciplinary clinical team regarding complex issues relevant to autism, learning disabilities and associated conditions.
- Previous experience as a Practitioner Psychologist working with adults with Learning Disabilities
- Active HCPC registration
- Evidence of continuing professional development relevant to the setting
In return we offer:
- Professional supervision
- Opportunity to develop your own supervision skills
- A network of clinical colleagues with regular forums for peer reflection & practice development
- Company Pension Scheme and benefits
- “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
- Continuous professional development & training for a clear career path
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of others and make a positive difference
- Being part of a fantastic supportive team
To be considered, apply online today or contact Sarah Carpenter, Consultant Clinical & Forensic Psychologist & Regional Clinical Lead Adult Autism East at firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion about this exciting opportunity.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with a full work history from date left school to date i.e. all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.