Night Support Worker
£20,481.76 - £20,683.00 depending on experience
Are you currently facing a career cross-roads and would like to explore new options?
Or, are you already experienced as a Support Worker / Care Worker?
If you have a passion for care and are now seeking a role where you can really make a positive impact on the lives of others, we would love to hear from you. We are hiring now for our home, Pen Y Bryn, based in Holywell and have an opportunity for a Night Support Worker.
Job Summary and Duties
As a Nights Support Worker, your role will involve providing waking night cover to maintain the highest quality of care and support to Service Users at the Home in accordance with Company policies, procedures and practices and the standards set by the Regulatory Body.
This role is offered on a full time 43 hour per week contract on an agreed rota.
Following a thorough induction and training programme, your duties would include:
- Supporting learning experiences at home and the wider community
- Developing personal and practical skills to enhance independent living
- Reporting and recording key aspects of care
- Managing complex and challenging behaviour
Key Skills Required
- Be willing to train to Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Adults) – funded by Options
- Keen to work with young people and adults with autism and associated difficulties
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have the flexibility and willingness to work shifts, including weekends
- Ideally, hold a valid UK driving licence or have transport to and from work
Please note we reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of suitable applications.
Outcomes First Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care and therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check where suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.