About the Home
Malvern View is a well-established, specialist adult autism residential transition service offering personal development programmes that enable people to fulfil their potential for independence. Malvern View is part of the Outcomes First Group and sits within our specialist Adult Care division, Options for Autism. The site is based in beautiful surroundings in view of the Malvern Hills and Worcestershire countryside and offers 52 weeks residential, day and outreach services and has an in-house multidisciplinary Clinical Team.
Based at Hanley Castle in Worcestershire within easy travelling distance of Worcester, Birmingham, Bristol, Cheltenham and Gloucester.
Description of Role/Duties:
To lead, supervise and motivate the night care team within the Unit to ensure that there is a high quality of care and support to Service Users in accordance with Company policies, procedures and practices and the standards set by the Regulatory Body.
This role is offered on a full time 43 hour per week contract working 8:00pm to 8:00am.
Criteria/Key Skills Required:
- Relevant experience of working with young people / young adults with autistic spectrum disorders and / or challenging behaviour
- Hold Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Adults)
- Have experience of leading and motivating teams
- The ability to delegate and use the strengths of a staff team
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience of being the most senior person on duty and leading the team in an appropriate manner
Why work for us
A few reasons we think it’s a great place to work:
• “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services
• Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
• Continuous professional development & training for a clear career path
• Opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference
• Be part of a fantastic team who work hard together and support each other
• No two days are ever the same
Apply online now or call 01684 312610 for further information.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.