Job Title: Digital Communications Project Manager
Contract: Fixed Term Contract (3 months)
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Location: Bolton office (part-time remote working considered)
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
About the Role
We are looking for a Digital Communications Project Manager to join us on a 3 months FTC to support our Communications team with the implementation of a new digital employee engagement platform across the Group.
Reporting to the Head of Communications and Engagement, you will collaborate with external suppliers to ensure an effective build and delivery of the platform. It will be your responsibility to engage with internal stakeholders to establish, shape and define the content requirements of the application. It is important we also engage with all colleagues across the Group and you will develop and implement a high-profile and impactful internal communications launch campaign to ensure this.
About the Group
Outcomes First Group is the UK’s largest independent provider of high-quality foster care and special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we educate and care for.
Our divisional brands include Acorn Education and Care, National Fostering Group and Options Autism.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will be a creative and innovative project communications manager who has previous experience of implementing an employee engagement platform, social enterprise network or colleague mobile/desktop application. You will also have relevant experience within a similar communications role that required you to deliver at pace to achieve strategic objectives.
The role will involve engagement with a large and diverse customer base so it is essential you have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
You must also be driven and able to be proactive with effective time management. The role will require you to constantly review progress and prioritise objectives to meet the Project’s timescales.
- Relevant experience within an internal communications or staff engagement role with experience of delivering communications and engagement outputs to support the achievement of strategic objectives
- A proven ability to use initiative and be creative and pro-active to suggest and develop new ideas for effective and consistent internal communications and engagement
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of colleagues and experience of managing multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Confident use of Microsoft Office packages to produce and use standard and ad hoc reports in Excel, to mail merge and create letters and other documents in Word
- Regular use of databases to progress work activities
- Use of Outlook, or similar, for email, calendar and to facilitate time and deadline management
- Engaging writing style using clear and concise English to critique and write documents and letters, including sound understanding of grammar.
- Strong understanding of the complexities involved in servicing a diverse customer base
- Can deliver at pace, regularly reviews the success of activities to identify barrier to progress or challenge objectives
- Driven to ensure that all activities are delivered on time and as required
- Copy writing skills
- Able to select appropriate solutions from defined options
- Able to make effective decisions quickly and know when to escalate
- Customer focused, with a ‘can do attitude’
Applicants with relevant experience in the education, care or fostering sectors should apply immediately.
Why work for us
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
- The Hub – employee discounts, recognition cards, well-being centre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary Finance
- Option to purchase private medical
If this sounds like your dream job and you meet all the requirements we’re looking for, we want to hear from you. You can apply using the link below and read more about Outcomes First Group here https://www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.