Adult Support Worker opportunities
Roles available now for those with OR without any previous industry experience
Full training provided.
We currently have opportunities for Adult Support Workers and have roles available to start ASAP. Whether you are seeking a permanent role in a new sector, you have industry experience or, you are someone who has found yourself on the job market and you are looking for something more flexible / casual whilst you wait for your industry to open up once again, we have options for all.
Our adult specialist homes are based in Kirkby Lonsdale, Lindale, and Grange over Sands within commuting distance of Kendal, Barrow–in–Furness, Lancaster, Preston, Morecambe and surrounding towns. We have the following roles available, pay rates vary depending on experience:
- Adult Support Worker Days - £9.35 - £9.85 per hour, £21,149.70 - £22,280.70 per annum
- Adult Support Worker Nights - £9.35 - £9.85 per hour, £21,149.70 - £22,280.70 per annum
- Bank staff, a flexible role. No contract or set hours. You choose shifts from those available - £10.30 - £10.75 per hour.
Who are we looking for?
We provide an excellent training and induction programme and as such can consider those with or without previous care experience. People have successfully joined us from retail backgrounds, hospitality, fitness, nursing, trades industries and more!
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can make a positive difference to the lives of others, and you are patient, empathetic, resilient, and supportive we would love to hear from you.
These vacancies are based within our Options for Autism division, our adult specialist division of Outcomes First Group where we provide care and education to adults with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person centred approach and are looking for individuals to join us in providing the best possible outcomes, working as one team.
A few reasons we think we’re a great place to work
- Our staff are all keyworkers.
- Holidays start at 25 days per annum.
- We offer support for individuals to progress within their roles, this includes funding for relevant qualifications.
- Everyone who joins us receives a fantastic central induction, along with a local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Employees have access to an extensive training platform with a wide range of courses for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- There are career development opportunities across the Group.
- Employees can access our internal platform The Hub which offers, employee discounts, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more!
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Salary Finance options (eg advances on earned pay) and the option to purchase private medical
- Gold standard employer Outcomes First Group recognised as Great Place to Work certified™ Nov 2020 – Nov 2021 for the second year running, read about it here
- Outcomes First Group colleagues shortlisted for the National Children and Young People Awards, read about it here
- We have gone above and beyond to support those within our care and all of our staff throughout the Covid crisis, here you can find our more about the tools and resources implemented for our staff from bonus payments to financial support and wellbeing
What do I do next?
- To proceed with your application, please apply directly on our website
- Due to Covid-19 our interviews are now online, this means you can complete the interview in the safety and comfort of your own home. More details would follow, all you need is a device.
- We are actively recruiting and can accommodate start dates ASAP
- Your new career is just a few more steps away!
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.
We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.