Description of Role/Duties:
To lead, supervise and motivate the care team within the Unit to ensure that there is a high quality of care and support to Service Users in accordance with Company policies, procedures and practices and the standards set by the Regulatory Body.
Criteria/Key Skills Required:
- Successful completion of probationary period
- Have experience of leading and motivating teams
- Good knowledge of Service User group
- Good knowledge of PRICE application
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to effectively train individuals and groups
Please note we reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of suitable applications.
To be considered please apply online now or call 01684 312610 for further information. We are interviewing and hiring actively for these opportunities.
Outcomes First Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care and therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check where suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.