Adult Care Team Leader - Days
£21,912.80 - £24,193.52
Permanent, Full Time
Are you an experienced Support Worker, Deputy Team Leader or Team Leader now seeking a new challenge? If so we have an opportunity for you!
About the role
We currently have an opportunity to join us as Days Team Leader. The successful applicant will be supporting the Registered Manager in the smooth running of the home, supervising a team of dedicated Adult Support Workers and working as a proactive role model within the team.
Malvern View is a fantastic service to join. The site has excellent resources and facilities for our service users including a horticultural area, music, art and IT suites plus a specialist in-house clinical team who work with the operational teams and ensure a holistic approach to care.
Who are we looking for?
You may be an experienced Support Worker, Team Leader or Deputy Team Leader with care experience now looking for a new opportunity. You will currently hold a Level 2 NVQ in Health & Social Care and will be willing to work towards a Level 3/5.
Why work for us?
- Local benefits which include: free parking, free meals and each Summer we host a festival for all residents and staff including food, music, games and activities.
- Support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- Central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Employees have access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Bupa Employee Assistance Programme and Salary Finance options (eg advances on your earned pay)
Apply online now or call 01684 312610 for further information.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.