Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth
Are you an Administrator who has experience within Recruitment / HR environments, if so we would love to hear from you!
Our Underley Gardens Adults Site based Administration team are part of Options for Autism. Options for Autism is the dedicated Adult services division of Outcomes First Group. The adult division provides a wide range of support and care to over 200 adults with autism, learning disabilities and associated other health and support needs nationally, with more homes opening in 2021.
Our vision is to build incredible futures by empowering vulnerable people in the UK to be happy and to make their way in the world. Every day we improve the lives of thousands of children, adults, their families and communities through a relentless focus on caring and learning, we are seeking someone who shares our vision.
About the role
Our Administration team are one of our regional administration teams who support a number of local homes.
The successful applicant will work alongside our existing team to provide an all-round administrative service, supporting the existing administration team to ensure various office duties are completed on a daily basis. A fast paced role where accuracy and a keen eye for detail is essential given the standards we work to within our industry and our dedication towards safeguarding and the wellbeing of those within our care. The role would suit a flexible administrator who is keen to support in a variety of different tasks.
In brief the role would involve:
- Supporting members of the wider administration team
- Covering reception and answering calls into the business
- Administering facilities requests, and maintaining accurate records
- Supporting Hiring Managers with Recruitment Administration and the recruitment process
- Using inhouse IT systems such as our ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and HR system
- Liaising with the Regional Administration Manager and central Head Office as and when required
The following skills are essential:
- Relevant experience within a similar, fast paced Administration role
- Experience of recruitment administration and any experience with ATS systems (Applicant Tracking Systems) and HR systems would be advantageous
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Outlook
- Confident in drafting correspondence including letters and internal memos
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to juggle a variety of tasks and prioritise workloads
- Effective and clear communication skills
- In return, we offer a salary of £19,052.80
- 40 hours per week
- Free parking onsite
- A chance to be part of a business dedicated to providing the highest standards of care and best possible outcomes for those within our care
- A supportive, friendly team environment
- No two days are ever the same
The Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS and necessary checks. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best outcome possible for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.