Job Title: Head of Reporting - Fostering
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Location: Bolton Office
Salary: up to £65,000 + bonus
About the Role
The Head of Reporting will have day to day management oversight of the fostering operational finance function, which is primarily a remote based team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Head of Reporting is expected to work closely with the Group Executive Team and Divisional Senior Leadership Team in order to influence the financial outcome for the division and to support and influence operational managers. Through a business partnering service, the role is also expected to provide financial and strategic support to the business in accordance with Group requirements.
Based in the Bolton Office, the Head of Reporting will work closely with the Shared Service Centre Finance Team who process all group finance transactions, the Children’s Education & Care Division and Adult Care Division operational finance teams and various contacts within the fostering agencies and the wider group. The role will also work closely with the Group Marketing Team and Group Business Intelligence Team to understand and analyse key trends and effectiveness of carer recruitment activity.
Who we are looking for
The Head of Reporting will be ACCA / CIMA qualified with a track record of experience in a similar role. You will be confident with analysis and interpretation of complex data and have the ability to identify trends and links in underlying data records.
The ideal candidate with be in their comfort zone communicating and building relationships with people across the Group, face to face and remotely. You will have the ability to present findings succinctly and clearly to senior Executives and interact with other Group functions to track performance.
Experience of Access Dimensions would be advantageous, though not essential.
About the Group
Outcomes First Group is the largest independent provider of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we educate and care for.
Our divisional brands include Acorn Education and Care, National Fostering Group and Options.
- Postgraduate accounting qualification (ACCA or CIMA qualified)
- + 5 years PQE
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with people at different levels.
- Analytical and presentation skills critical and at a level suitable for a team of global investment professionals.
- Advanced Excel skills critical – data manipulation, including extraction from financial ledgers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Microsoft PowerPoint is essential.
- Experience of Access Dimensions would be advantageous, though not essential.
Why work for us
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
- Contributory Pension
- The Hub – employee discounts, recognition cards, well-being centre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary Finance
If this sounds like your dream job and you meet all the requirements we’re looking for, we want to hear from you. You can apply using the link below and read more about Outcomes First Group here https://www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.