Job Title: Director of Clinical and Wellbeing (Children’s Services)
Hours: 4 days per week
Location: Homebased with travel across the UK
Salary: up to £130,000 pro rata, plus car allowance
About the Role
This is an exciting time to join Outcomes First Group in a brand new role that will help us take forward our clinical and wellbeing strategy and influence the national agenda on special educational needs.
Reporting directly to the executive Director of Quality, you will work closely with a high profile advisory board to shape where we go next, whilst also supporting our existing clinical services to continually improve and evolve. You will also have the opportunity to link with academia to ensure we’re at the forefront of research and learning so that we play a major role in influencing the wider sector.
Our strategy is to improve outcomes for children and young people by embedding a culture of positive wellbeing through the delivery of the highest quality care, education and clinical services all underpinned and informed by current research. You will play a key role in helping to evidence the impact of clinical services on the lives of those for whom we care and educate.
You will work closely with the Director of Education and other key stakeholders to ensure our strategies are aligned, achieving the shared objective of improving outcomes for children, young people and adults.
Who we are looking for?
The Director of Clinical and Wellbeing must be a registered consultant level clinician with extensive experience of special educational needs or CAMHS service delivery. Ideally you will have a sound knowledge of autism, complex needs and neurodiversity. You will also have a proven track record of delivering high quality services and achieving service development success.
We are looking for a strategic leader that will be confident driving change across a large, complex, multi-site and matrix managed organisation. You will have a passion to make a difference and will influence and lead our services in transforming wellbeing for children and young people with special educational needs and those in care.
Building Incredible Futures
Outcomes First Group are innovators in education and care and the leading children’s service provider in the UK. Our expert teams are passionate about making a difference through providing individually tailored support plans for each child and young person in our care.
Our vision is simple yet powerful: We will build incredible futures by empowering vulnerable children and young adults in the UK to be happy and make their way in the world.
- Experienced, and registered with the HCPC, as a Consultant level clinician with extensive experience of special education needs or CAMHS service delivery
- Sound knowledge of autism, complex needs and neurodiversity
- Previous leadership experience and responsibility for governance of clinical services
- You will be researched focused, with experience of applying academic research into service delivery to improve the quality and outcomes of clinical services
- You will have an evidenced based approach
- You will have experience of working in a regulated environment and delivering high quality services / or experience of working with a regulator or government department to improve service delivery
- You will have demonstrable experience of business development and/or service development success
- Experience of working in a complex multi-site and matrix managed organisation and driving change through others.
In return for your dedication and expertise we will give you:
- 25 days holiday rising to a maximum 30 days with length of service
- Car Allowance
- Contributory Pension
- The Hub – employee discounts, recognition cards, well-being centre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Option to purchase private medical
For more information, or to discuss this role before applying please contact Andrew Ainsworth Resourcing Manager on email@example.com or 07821 184842
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate pre employment checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.