Job Title: Director of Marketing
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Location: Bolton Office based with flexible home working options
Salary: up to £90,000 per annum, plus bonus
Building Incredible Futures
The Outcomes First Group are innovators in education and care and the leading children’s service provider in the UK. Our expert teams are passionate about making a difference through providing individually tailored support plans for each child and young persons in our care.
Over the last 12 months The Outcomes First Group has evolved by combining the NFA Group and the Outcomes First Group, creating the 5000 strong unified Group you see today.
Our vision is simple yet powerful: We will build incredible futures by empowering vulnerable children and young adults in the UK to be happy and make their way in the world.
Due to the continued success and growth of the group we are now looking to recruit a Director of Marketing to drive and implement the strategic marketing vision, for the group as a whole and provide robust leadership and management of the marketing brand. In addition, the Director of marketing will be the guardian of the Group brand ensuring it promotes the Group’s mission, vision and values.
As Director of Marketing your day to day focus will be to:
- Oversee the development of multi-channel marketing and PR strategies for the Group, across our children’s, adults and fostering divisions
- Develop brand strategies that build upon awareness levels and improve our market position
- Report on the effectiveness of resulting brand, PR and marketing strategies against pre-determined KPI’s
- Collaborate with the Commercial and MI teams to uncover insights which will inform new and existing marketing strategies for our various services and support the reverse engineering of lead generating targets/KPI’s
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends, technological marketing solutions and the activities of competitors, adjusting marketing strategies and plans as necessary
- Be responsible for PR, liaising with relevant Executives, Heads of Services and our external PR agency to coordinate and implement appropriate PR strategies
- Provide strong leadership for the team, regularly reviewing individual’s performance against predetermined KPI’s, resolving challenges and providing ongoing training / mentorship to ensure the team consistently performs above standard
Who we are looking for?
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing and brand development through omni -channel brand emersion, across education, care and fostering. They will lead the successful delivery of increase NPI scores, engagement in Great Places to Work surveys, increased social network followings and engagements, setting us apart from others in our sector.
The Director of Marketing will have experience of working with divisional marketing managers to set operational and tactical marketing plans, that will be delivered by the marketing managers, and drive positive engagement between national and divisional marketing campaigns.
Essential, skills, knowledge and behaviours
- A minimum of one of the following: marketing degree; professional marketing qualification (such as a CIM Diploma); or marketing experience in a similar role or level.
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of on- and off- line marketing strategies, channels and tactics
- Target driven and commercial astute preferably with industry in house experience
- Flexible; able to deal confidently with internal teams, external stakeholders and third-party providers
- Creative and imaginative; able to find problem-solving solutions that effectively utilise budget and improve performance.
- Strong project, leadership and influencing skills
- Exceptional organisational skills: able to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks, projects and demands
- A passion for customer service and delivery excellence.
In return for your dedication and expertise we will give you:
- 25 days holiday rising to a maximum 30 days with length of service
- Competitive Performance Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Contributory Pension
- The Hub – employee discounts, recognition cards, well-being centre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Option to purchase private medical
If this sounds like your dream job and you meet all the requirements we’re looking for, we want to hear from you. You can apply using the link below and read more about Outcomes First Group here https://www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate pre employment checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.