£26,520 - £36,027 pro rata
Roxby, North Lincolnshire
Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Are you an Occupational Therapist with experience of working with adults with autism, learning disabilities or related fields?
If so, we have the ideal opportunity for you! We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join our innovative and dynamic Roxby clinical team.
About the role
Our Roxby Clinical team are a specialist team dedicated to supporting a number of Adult homes across the North Lincolnshire area, this covers: Roxby – near Winterton, Dragonby – near Scunthorpe, Broughton – near Brigg and Barton upon Humber.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will provide a specialist Occupational Therapy service, undertaking assessments of our adults with diverse presentations to identify their individual sensory, physical, social and environmental needs whilst supporting the development and delivery of individualised intervention programmes to help learning and to enable meaningful engagement in activities, social interaction and relationships.
You will model standards of best practice and the principles of Clinical Governance within your Professional activities.
In brief the role would involve:
- Provide accurate prognoses and recommend best course of intervention, developing comprehensive transition
- Formulate and deliver on individual on Occupational Therapy intervention programmes, using your knowledge of evidence-based practice and intervention options and using clinical assessment, reasoning and intervention skills to include motor sensory cognitive/perceptual assessments
- Evaluate client progress, reassess and alter intervention programmes as required
- Represent the Occupational Therapy Service or individual clients at multi-disciplinary meetings to ensure the delivery of integrated Occupational Therapy Intervention by discussing client care, progress and involvement in transition planning
- Applicants must be HCPC Registered
- Have experience of working within adults autism, learning disabilities or related fields
- Specialist knowledge of OT assessments and interventions
- Experience of representing occupational therapy within the context of multi-disciplinary and multi-agency treatment and care
In return we offer:
- Professional supervision
- Support with CPD and professional registration costs
- A network of clinical colleagues with regular forums for peer reflection & practice development
- Company Pension Scheme and benefits
- “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
- Continuous professional development & training for a clear career path
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of others and make a positive difference
- Be part of a fantastic team who work hard together and support each other
- No two days are ever the same
The Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS and necessary checks. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best outcome possible for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.