Job Title: Product Owner (Office 365)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Bolton Office with flexible working from home options
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
If you really want to make your mark in a rapidly growing business that is committed to improving the lives of children, young people and vulnerable adults, we have the role for you!
About the Group
Outcomes First Group is the largest independent provider of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we educate and care for.
Our divisional brands include Acorn Care and Education, Hillcrest, National Fostering Group, Options, Pathway Care Residential and Sunflower Fostering.
About the Role
This is a really exciting time to join a growing IT team as we transform into a market leading IT function. This team has played a central role to assist with the growth of Outcomes First Group, solving IT challenges at our central offices, schools, residential homes and fostering agencies. As the Group aims to consolidate itself across these challenging sectors, our team will continuously improve to ensure we provide an excellent IT service.
The Product Owner for Office 365 is a brand new role and you will be the single point of contact supporting the range of applications that underpin the business. You will be a subject matter expert for the suite of business applications that sit under Office 365, specifically Outlook, Teams, One Note, One Drive and SharePoint. The role is split 30:70 between BAU support and project delivery, with additional BAU support provided by 1st, 2nd & 3rd Line Engineers.
You will be responsible for the project roadmap migrating our multiple Office 365 systems/tenants into a single instance whilst ensuring effective end-user collaboration capability throughout. Working closely with the Security Architect, you will also be responsible for a managing and implementing a range of security solutions and controls, including MFA and MDM that may sit outside of the O365 environment.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an Office365 Engineer or Office 365 Product Owner. You will have a track record of hands-on experience with Office 365 migrations in a large organisation and end to end project delivery of Office 365 projects including design, implementation, and service transition.
You will have stakeholder management experience with a passion for problem solving and customer service. It would also be desirable if you have a BSc in Computer Science, engineering or a similar field and Microsoft 365 Certifications, however this is not essential.
- Experience of Azure AD and On-premise AD and a range of hybrid environments
- Understanding around the importance of cloud security and compliance concepts (e.g. common security attacks, privacy, GDPR, retention,
- Hands-on experience of product configuration management, access control and resolution of end-user issues resulting from configuration errors/conflicts
- Must have hands-on administration and implementation experience with the Microsoft 365 platform, including Intune, productivity tools (Office 365)
- Experience of Maintenance / sustainment of existing client SharePoint sites and subsites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items).
- Team player with strong communication abilities
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to meet project objectives within product and contract constraints
- Good organizational skills
- Experience of using Binary Tree
Why work for us
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.