The following information includes a summary of press coverage we have achieved between March to May relating to success, achievements and more that has been happening across the group.
Students at Hillcrest Shifnal specialist school use their talents to kick-start fundraising for Birmingham Children’s Hospital
Hillcrest Shifnal school students have raised a fantastic £200 for Birmingham Children’s Hospital, kick-started by the discovery of a year 9 student’s hidden DJ talents.
- Telford Journal (Print)
- Shropshire Star (Online) – https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/education/2018/05/08/children-show-off-their-skills-to-help-hospital/
History-making Autism with Attitude – the special needs dance troupe from Hillingdon Manor School, Uxbridge – prepares to compete in UDO European Championships in Germany
Autism with Attitude street dance group from Hillingdon Manor School prepare to head off to compete in the European Championships in Kalkar, Germany, Friday 11 May 2018 to Sunday 13 May 2018.
On 27th April, Autism Dance Day, the group refined their dance moves and joined other young people with autism across the UK to raise awareness of autism.
- London Live (Online) – http://www.londonlive.co.uk/news/2018-04-27/autism-with-attitude-dance-troupe-heading-to-dance-championships
- Special World (Online) – http://www.specialworld.net/2018/04/27/striking-a-pose-on-autism-dance-day/
- U can 2 (Online) – https://www.ucan2magazine.co.uk/news/Autism-Dance-Day
- U Can 2 (Twitter) – https://twitter.com/Ucan2magazine/status/989096292910497792
- International Arts Manager (Online) – http://www.internationalartsmanager.com/news/dance/autism-with-attitude-head-to-european-championships.html
- Hillingdon and Uxbridge Times (Online) – http://www.hillingdontimes.co.uk/news/localnews/16181027.Hillingdon_autistic_dance_group_off_to_European_championships/
- This is Local London (Web) http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/16181027.Hillingdon_autistic_dance_group_off_to_European_championships/
Autism With Attitude change perceptions of young people with autism at UDO European Street Dance Championships
Autism with Attitude street dance group come second place winners at the United Dance Organisations European street dance championships.
- Five News (TV)
- Five News (Facebook)
- Five News (Twitter)
- UcAN2 Magazine (Online) – http://www.ucan2magazine.co.uk/news/Autism-With-Attitude
- This is Local London (Online) – http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/16233325.Autism_dance_group_wows_judges_in_Europe/
- Ealing Times (Online) – http://www.ealingtimes.co.uk/news/16233325.Autism_dance_group_wows_judges_in_Europe/
- AuKids (Facebook)
- AuKids (Online) – https://www.aukids.co.uk/np101.shtml
- Special Children (Print)