Outcomes & the difference we make
Outcomes First Group is wholeheartedly committed to ensuring that each and every person we care for and educate has the best possible experience with us, opportunity to be happy and is prepared for their transition to adulthood.
As the UK’s leading education, care and fostering provider, Outcomes First Group is able to demonstrate a tangible impact of the services we provide to the people we support.
Supporting the local community
We value the importance of sharing our skills and expertise to benefit not only the people we directly care for but also those within the wider communities in which we operate.
We are committed to adding value to our stakeholders outside of the services we provide through initiatives such as;
- Hosting autism awareness sessions at local mainstream schools to educate teaching staff and Local Authority colleagues as well as parents and carers.
- Circulating regular help sheets offering advice to parents, carers and Local Authorities on various subjects relating to autism and social emotional and mental health difficulties.
- Running local events such as summer festivals and open days further demonstrating our passion and commitment to integrating with the local community and raising awareness.
- Supporting neighbouring schools, for example through our sponsorship of Kids Safe packs, which educate and advise children to stay mindful and safe through a range of games and activities.
- Raising money for various local and national charities throughout the year to benefit those in need.
- Organising an annual donation of Christmas gifts to local children’s hospitals.
- Collaborating with local businesses to help to enhance the life experiences of the people that we support.
- Recognising those who are making a real difference, as well as celebrating the achievements of individuals with autism and social, emotional and mental health difficulties (SEMH).
If you would like to find out more about any of our services please get in touch.