We are committed to delivering on our promises set out in Our Vision and Mission, including empowering vulnerable young people in our care throughout the UK towards positive outcomes.
When considering our overall impact in transforming the lives of children and young people through our relentless focus on caring and learning, we regularly reflect on performance across all core areas of Outcomes First Group.
– 100% of Outcomes First Group schools are judged as having good or outstanding teaching and outcomes.
– 100% of NFA schools were judged by Ofsted as having good or outstanding personal development, welfare and behaviour.
– 100% of NFA fostering agencies were judged to be good or better by Ofsted.
– 87% of children in foster care or residential care had school attendance of over 95%.
– 114 students in Outcomes First Group schools sat 331 GCSEs with a pass rate of 88%. Qualifications included English, Mathematics, Science, Statistics, Textiles, Computer Science and Law.